Google Search

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Hello Everyone

It has been quite sometime since I have written on my positive affirmation blog. I have been spending time on my website and have not been able to get over here to write.

Well here we go.

More about positive affirmations and how they can truely help you. If you have an open mind and heart.
Let's talk about Faith.

Faith is something you can not see or touch. It is something in all of us. , it is to believe in your heart something good will happen in your life without actually being able to see it.

How many times have you wished for something and never got it ? Well you have to faith that you already have received it and it can be yours. That is Faith. KNOWING deep down you will get it or have it.

I know it may seem hard to do ... but, if you honestly want something bad enough and know you will get it through the eyes of faith. It shall be given to you. Also make sure the thing you want is in align with the universe and not something to harm someone or something.

8 comments:

Janice said...

Interesting blog. I too have been writing positive affirmations for about 3 months. Some of my affirmations have already been manifested. I want to share my affirmations for all that is good
The story of my life today is about endless love, joy, peace and abundance.
I am ready for an amazing life so I open myself to receiving and giving love, joy, peace and prosperity.
I choose to live a life of love, joy, peace and abundance.
I live an exciting life enriched with the blessings of the universe.
I attract all that is good in the universe: love,joy, peace and abundance.

Duke said...

Peace be with the moderator, as well as all the readers of this message.(that is if it is not censored)
The time has come.
I am here to bring judgment to the living and the dead. The harvest is ripe.
Use the believers information network website to spread the news.

The Faithful Witness
Duke

Unknown said...

yep i ll give it a try....
affirmations...

Unknown said...

I read your message and can relate to your story. From my personal experience the only blessing I got that actually helped was from Rabbi Shlomo. here is the url i saved it for times of need http://torahforever.net/blessings.html

Unknown said...

I read your message and can relate to your story. From my personal experience the only blessing I got that actually helped was from Rabbi Shlomo. here is the url i saved it for times of need http://torahforever.net/blessings.html

Anonymous said...

Very Good post on Affirmations.

Thanks,
karim - Positive thinking

Thiruppathy Raja said...

Thank you for posting such a useful, impressive and a wicked article./Wow.. looking good!
Podiatrist Melbourne

eco vacations costa rica said...

Hello people want to express my satisfaction with this blog very creative and I really like the views of the focus very good indeed Thank you for the helpful information. I hope you keep up the good work on making your blog a success!