Google Search

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Why is this happening to me ?

Is that a question you normally ask yourself when things are not going the way you expect ?

This is normal. Things do not always go our way no matter what. Life is ups and downs. But, the main thing is not to stay in the rut you are currently in but, to try and find something good in everything and make small changes that lead you into the positive direction you should be in.

I have not updated my blog in sometime, my life has been extremely busy working my outside job that has become very time consuming which I enjoyed in the beginning but, it has become more than I bargained for therefore I will be leaving my current job to pursue other goals and dreams I have always had.

A little voice inside my head told me it is time to move on and that is exactly what I am going to do. Do you hear that small voice sometimes in your head that tells you when something is wrong or changes you might need to make to improve your life ?
Please do not ignore this voice this is your inner self who knows better than anyone else what is good for you and what is the best for you.

Stop and listen to you little inner voice. If you get quiet and listen to that voice you might find the answer you are longing for.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Substantially, the post is really the greatest on this precious topic. I concur with your conclusions and will thirstily look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the wonderful lucidity in your writing. I will at once grab your rss feed to stay abreast of any updates. Solid [url=http://pspgo.info/favorites.html]lottery[/url] work and much success in your natural writing!

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys! Just wanted to say hello to the new community :). Thanks for letting me in! :D

Anonymous said...

Cool, there is actually some good points on here some of my readers will maybe find this relevant, will send a link, many thanks.

Terri said...

Thank you everyone for taking the time to read my personal blog. It is very appreciated. I hope that you continue to read on.