Google Search

Sunday, November 8, 2009

It has been a few days since I have posted anything on here. My apologies to my regular visitors that have needed some inspiration in their lives. I honestly try to post on here a few times a week but, as many of you know life can get busy.

I went to the Food Network (Metro cooking) show yesterday in Washington DC. Those of you that follow Food network might know some of the celebrities I am about to mention.

Giada from "Everyday Italian" is as sweet as can be. Just as you see her on TV she is exactly the same in person. I actually ran into her in the ladies bathroom after her show. She had a big smile and Hello to say to everyone.

I guess the point I am trying to make is we are all human and a smile and a kind gesture can go along way. How would you like to be remembered as someone that was a nice person to be around or someone that everyone wanted to avoid. Think about it. I have had friends who have met celebrities who thought they were no longer of this world and were not kind to their fans.

Don't you want to leave your friends,family and strangers with a positive nice impression of you or do you want to leave everyone a negative impression of you ?? The choices we make in life are ours.

When I write on my blog , I never have anything planned , I just go with the flow as things pop in my head I just write it down to share with everyone.

I am starting to see I am making some differences in peoples lives and that really makes me feel very warm and happy inside.
Some of the comments have been letting me know I am doing the right thing!

Thank you all!

No comments: