Google Search

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My thought of the day!

Some people are always searching for something more and do not even realize all that they have already. Look at your life and count all blessings big and small.

I will tell you a story about someone I know. This person is never satisfied and never happy with what they have. They constantly look for what is wrong with their life. Those type of people are dangerous to be around. When I say dangerous I mean they are negative people who can in time bring your positive side down.

I am sure many of you out there can relate to that, because I am sure you know someone just like what I described above.

Even when life is rocking along for them just fine. They have to find something negative to say about their situation, therefore their life never improves and stays in the rut they have created.

Remember stay in control and do not let that negative person in your life bring you down. Limit your involvement with this type of person. Personally I have family members like this and at times it is hard. But, I still strive do be the very best I can and so can you!

No comments: