Google Search

Saturday, October 3, 2009

hello again

Well, I moved from Ashburn to Fairfax recently. Its been an adjustment but, not such a bad one. The entire move went completely smooth, you know its right when everything is aligned its meant to be.
When things are difficult don't fight it. You know its not the right timing. As far as my move. I left a part-time job in Ashburn, which I like. It had perfect hours and perfect pay for my current needs. I was going to resign but, when I told my boss I was moving about 45 minutes away with traffic, she asked me if I would consider working once a week there and taking some work home. I happily agreed. But, my only delemia is I want to have something close to where I currently live where I am able to go in at least 3-4 times a week. Well that is where my positive affirmations are kicking in. I am asking for "the perfect job" with perfect pay in my area. Stayed tuned.

No comments: